Friday, February 11, 2011

FAITH



I try to hold u close
to my heart,
when it’s cold and dark all around.
The light, the ray of hope,
the warmth, the love,
the joy, life.
It means to me, it all.

The only hope,
when there is no scope.
Innocence and affection,
You shower on me.
You rain on me,
with drops of what’s lost.
The care, the presence of You,
The feeling of not being alone anymore…

A touch, a crease,
a kiss, a tease…
A wish, a thought,
can do a lot…
Just believe,
and life is just..
Just believe,
in what u do.
Just believe,
 and u can do.
Just believe,
in you.
Just believe…

NOTE: inspired by a beloved friend, the innocence and the purity You have, gives me hope, for this world. That still some things are there worth living for… FAITH!

***
Originally published on 11/02/2011 20:02

No comments:

Post a Comment