Monday, August 16, 2010

The Kingshaw



I'm more than a word, I'm an identity.
I'm a metaphor, an adjective.
I'm a self fulfilling destiny.
I have no finite objective,
yet I'm up till infinity.

I'm not just about being a king.
I'm about feeling everything.
I'm about being more than the ordinary.
I'm a feeling... something extra ordinary.
I'm about knowing that you care,
for every single soul out there.
Life is just and you should be fair.

I mark an entity,
like there is no other.
I'm a sign of integrity,
taking life, one step further.
I am a give and take relationship,
where happiness is bartered.
I provide a port in which,
feelings of love and joy, are harbored.

I'm a different kind of love.
I'm an obsession!
Putting yourself above
every other passion.

I'm an attitude,
a way of life,
I'm of a magnitude
You cannot hide.


If thy can not love thy self,
who will love thee?
If thy can not help thy self,
how will thy help me?

I, am a religion if u take me.
I, am just a name if u fake me.
I, am the answer to all of your prayers.
I, am a fruit with many layers.

I, give not life,
but a reason to live.
I, give me hope.
A reason to love.

My kingdom, is what you see.
In my realm is everything,
air, land and sea.

My people are all
who tread these lands.
I fight for them,
for their praying hands.

I'm everywhere, I'm everything.
In peace and war,
and the prayer hymn.
When god made this world, 
I helped him draw.

I'm ME, I'm KINGSHAW!



***

Originally published on 17/08/2010 02:05

No comments:

Post a Comment